Here are a few surprises and things that I learned ...
- I drink less coffee than when I used to make a pot in the morning.
- From her wheelchair Ann is able to deal with all things Keurig.
- With the proper k-cup brand I can get a decent cup of coffee.
Now I prefer a bold, dark and rich cup of coffee so some brands/flavors did not work for me. Here is my review (in rank order) of what I have tasted so far ...
- Folgers Black Silk: surprisingly the best dark coffee for the money yet.
- Starbucks Sumatra: similar to the Black Silk but way more expensive.
- Emeril's Big Easy Bold: somewhere between Black Silk and Sumatra.
- Starbucks Verona: surprisingly disappointingly too weak for a k-cup.
- Gevalia Columbia: very weak but I will drink it in a 6oz serving until it is gone.
Wonder if you have any suggestions. I am interested to hear of k-cup brews that you love.